'I was having this awful nightmare that I was 32. And then I woke up and I was 23. So relieved. And then I woke up for real, and I was 32.' - Celine, Before Sunset

Thursday, October 27, 2005

Whose Birthday!?


Crazy bunch
Originally uploaded by Mark Ordoñez.


Crazy ass f*ckers could not think of a different way to celebrate a birthday than to watch yet another gig of Side A!

At this point, I'm wondering whose birthdays we are celebrating. Truth be told, not only during birthdays do we need to endure a Side A shindig. Last time, it was a send off. Then there was a welcome back. I'm just waiting for a first menstruation celebrated with Side A!

Luv ya Marchae!

1 comments:

Chae said...

hahahahahahahahahahaha!
It was Aileen's bday, of course... but it felt like it was mine. My honey held my hand for a long time, and more than once! :D
Next time, we'll watch SideA to send-off Mackie.. or welcome SideA back.. or for early christmas.. or whatever! :P
wag ka na nga magkunwari.. e mas madalas ka pa nga sa kin sa Tavern this October e.