'I was having this awful nightmare that I was 32. And then I woke up and I was 23. So relieved. And then I woke up for real, and I was 32.' - Celine, Before Sunset

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

#009: Free your PC!

Mark's Major Mistake: Podcast 9 (download)

Replace your unlicensed slash unregistered copies of Adobe Photoshop, MS Office & McAfee Antivirus with free applications from the internet! Listen to me and my sister as we share with you our latest web finds and freeware treasures!

Music for this show is entitled allesminifeinde_instr by bit-turner from http://www.krungkuene.org/.

2 comments:

Soraya said...

hi mark,
today is my first time to hear your podcast show. its so cool!

anyway, i want to tell you that you can improve your show by using a music/audio editing software like adobe audition or vegas but these tools need licenses, so maybe if you can find a freeware version of them, better =P.

by using music/audio editing tools you can add background music, add sound effects, and even create your own podcast station id. you can also delete those long pauses or the ah's.

i hope to hear more of your broadcasts soon!

cheers!
soraya

Mark Ordoñez said...

Thanks girl!

I am using Audacity for editing and putting in background music. =)

I do try to minimize the long pauses and the ah's... Hehehe... I guess it is just habit.

Listen to my previous podcasts. Especially #7. You'll know more about me. =p