'I was having this awful nightmare that I was 32. And then I woke up and I was 23. So relieved. And then I woke up for real, and I was 32.' - Celine, Before Sunset

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

They look like us now...

A quick follow-up to my last post...

Star Trek + 24 + The Shield = Battlestar Galactica



The Cylons are back! And damn... they sure look hot! Once machines of destruction become instruments of deciet and insurrection. This "naturalistic science fiction" examines contemporary social, moral and ethical issues with a human fleet of survivors and a sole milary spaceship to protect them from a resurgent and cunning enemy. Faster than light travel, laser gun fights, political conflicts & the backstabbing of power tripping lunatics are all in full feature.

1 comments:

Soraya said...

hi mark,

youre my friend but you make our blog look so amateur, i might remove your link because of this hahaha joke lang!

we really like reading your posts =) i hope we'll be able to update our blog regularly like you do ;)

love,
tim and soraya