'I was having this awful nightmare that I was 32. And then I woke up and I was 23. So relieved. And then I woke up for real, and I was 32.' - Celine, Before Sunset

Sunday, January 15, 2006

Of Space Westerns & Horny Interns

Primetime Television at its best!

Star Wars + The Magnificent Seven = Firefly














Actually, in this case, it's Magnificent Ten. Nine souls travelling through the blackness of space on board one Firefly-class ship they call home - Serenity. The ship and each one of its passengers have their insecurities. Insecurities that will bring them closer together and farther apart. If you want adventure, intrigue and loads of witty humour, this one's for you.


ER + Scrubs + Sex and the City = Grey's Anatomy















You just have to watch this show. Sandra Oh... Patrick Dempsey... House is overrated! This one is golden! I would not even tell you guys what the series is all about. You just have to watch this show.

Note to the reader: Please leave a message if you wish to inquire how to get hold of episodes of the above shows. I will be more than happy to assist.

0 comments: