'I was having this awful nightmare that I was 32. And then I woke up and I was 23. So relieved. And then I woke up for real, and I was 32.' - Celine, Before Sunset

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Hold off buying those tech devices dear...

There is never a good time to buy a new mobile phone or mp3 player. You think you like the 2 megapixel camera phone now? Wait until one with wireless internet capability comes out. You think you like the mp3 player with video playback? Wait until one with better battery life and storage capacity comes out.

Things are moving fast. Consumers need to be vigilant to stay on top of the digital now. Here are a few items I currently have my eyes on that would surely be old news in a week or two:

The Creative Zen Vision:M



The Nokia N91



The Optimus Keyboard



Don't even think of buying an HD-DVD / Blue-ray player anytime soon.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooooo I like the Optimus keyboard. They should make one for SAP. :)