'I was having this awful nightmare that I was 32. And then I woke up and I was 23. So relieved. And then I woke up for real, and I was 32.' - Celine, Before Sunset

Monday, September 26, 2005

Side A: Best seen live!


Side A: Gig - All Hits Live
Originally uploaded by Mark Ordoñez.


Wednesday nights, I am a Tavern GreenBelt 3 regular. The space is good. The food is great. And the live music is spectacular!

I highly recommend everyone who enjoys great talent to watch Side A perform.

They are featuring a sample of their musical ingenuity in their latest album "Gig: All Hits Live".

Buy the album. See them live!

1 comments:

Chae said...

agree agree agree!!!! thanks mark!
this album is already GREEEEAAAT as it is.. but they are waaaaay better LIVE (and i mean, performing in front of you)!!

SideA forevermore!!