'I was having this awful nightmare that I was 32. And then I woke up and I was 23. So relieved. And then I woke up for real, and I was 32.' - Celine, Before Sunset

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Things I picked up from being away from home...


Being away from home has some advantages. It gets you away from your usual comforts and it breaks your regular routine. I found a few interesting things during my stay here in KL. Let me share you some...

1) 1 month of listening to Florence + The Machine made me wanna watch them live now.



2) Yup, you will grow to like Soya Milk when in Malaysia. I gulp per 3 tablespoons of spicy curry.





3) There is no quick way to Melt Away Stress but... this was close enough for me.



4) Lipo 6 is not legal in KL. Had to use Hydroxycut.



5) WhatsApp. Install it. Got me connected to a good number of people.

0 comments: