'I was having this awful nightmare that I was 32. And then I woke up and I was 23. So relieved. And then I woke up for real, and I was 32.' - Celine, Before Sunset

Monday, August 24, 2009

Sagada 2009 Video Journal

Episode 1 - Straddling the Mountain Province Border



Christa shows how not to make friends.

Episode 2 - Clay Spinning



I got excited when I first heard we were to see how pot was made. I was bitterly disappointed in the end. I guess we were not to see African-American women doing hair braids in Sagada Weaving.

Episode 3 - High Altitude Sunrise



We got there at 5:20 am. I haven't had my coffee yet. I was starting appreciate the quiet surroundings when the girl beside me started cheering frantically all of a sudden at the sun's ascendancy. I wanted to hurl myself down the cliff when she started to sing the theme from Batibot. I had to move away.

Episode 4 - Downhill Slope



Arthur explains to Viggy the intricacies of HDR photography.

Episode 5 - Conquering Rice Fields



Trekking through centuries old livelihood.

Episode 6 - Eventually Falls



Whoever said that getting there is half the fun, never got there.

Episode 7 - Highland Oasis



Water crashes thunderously below a bed of rocks and earth. The mist rises.

Episode 8 - Summer Blooms



Going through the flowers here, I met a friendly old bee. I was amused until he became too friendly.

0 comments: