'I was having this awful nightmare that I was 32. And then I woke up and I was 23. So relieved. And then I woke up for real, and I was 32.' - Celine, Before Sunset

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Lessons from Wanted


Wanted Movie
Originally uploaded by jankoraseta


- Angelina Jolie is a scary bitch
- Never ride a car, a bus or a train when Angelina's around
- Don't expect James McAvoy to break into his Atonement or Narnia accent
- Morgan Freeman is just everywhere these days
- I don't remember the last time I said 'Ouch', 'Sh!t' or 'Fcuk' in a movie house
- Men will now start looking for women with capable thighs
- Exhaling lustfully in a racing vehicle has a nice Doppler effect
- Paraffin is good for the skin... and bones
- If you are not in the title billing, you are expendable
- Buy an ergonomic keyboard
- Life should always be in bullet time

0 comments: