'I was having this awful nightmare that I was 32. And then I woke up and I was 23. So relieved. And then I woke up for real, and I was 32.' - Celine, Before Sunset

Sunday, March 16, 2008

On Sale Today!


Slightly Jaded and now Half Off!
Originally uploaded by Mark Ordoñez


Somebody say "I love you" to me quick
My guard is down and I am looking the other way
Somebody say "I love you" to me fast
I just might hear it and jump for joy

Somebody grab my hand and look straight into my eyes
My knees are weak and I'm here for the taking
Hurry, distract me and steal a kiss
Promise I won't get angry, promise I won't pull away

Somebody come forward and claim me now
While I'm on sale and the lines are short
"Will the owner of a lost love come to aisle 10?"
"He has opened a few Cheetos and made a lot of mess"

0 comments: