'I was having this awful nightmare that I was 32. And then I woke up and I was 23. So relieved. And then I woke up for real, and I was 32.' - Celine, Before Sunset

Sunday, July 15, 2007

A New High (or a new low?)

Platinum Elitist

Wow. I really thought it was a myth achieving this status. Would I be sitting beside the pilot on my next flight now? I guess it's a testament of how much traveling I've been doing. I need to put this new status to the test. Tingnan natin kung ma-upgrade ako for an international flight. I seriously doubt it though.


Federer-ation


Good clutch play Roger! He almost had you. It was certainly a psychological blow for Rafa. 4 more for Pete's record. Hopefully I can catch the Cincinnati Open this August.

Shipping & Handling

I recently bought something online that had to be shipped from Hong Kong. Bad experience. I ended up having to pay tariffs and handling almost half the cost of the items I bought. No wonder why online commerce hasn't caught on here in Manila.

0 comments: