'I was having this awful nightmare that I was 32. And then I woke up and I was 23. So relieved. And then I woke up for real, and I was 32.' - Celine, Before Sunset

Sunday, March 26, 2006

Weird Obsessions

Tech Trends

I am dying waiting for the release of the all new Nokia N80. It should have been out by now (in Greenhills at least). But it seems that Nokia is going to make me wait a little bit more. Can't wait... can't wait...

Hooters Hot Wings

I so envy Cheti in LA, Gezelle in Chicago & Jo in Singapore. Why you ask? Because they are all a short drive away from a Hooters restaurant! F#@k you corporate Manila for not yet bringing Hooters in the country! If I could just get one more bite of of that hot and tasty chicken morsel... urgghhh!

Britney Spears

Guilty! Check out others who are deeply troubled and inspired by her musaque here!

2 comments:

Jo said...

I have yet to try the Hot Wings......

Jo said...

I have yet to try the Hot Wings...